Opinions are like ass-holes. Everyone has one. Check out this phenomenal post.
A list and reminder of how to be a decent human being.
- Understand that you can disagree with someone and still respect them.
- Understand that everyone on this earth is entitled to their own opinion.
- If you feel like insulting someone, don’t.
- If you want to talk down to someone, remember that you, too, live in a glass house.
- If you dont like someone, for whatever reason, you don’t have to he friends with them. Go be friends with someone else.
- Remember that just because “they” say it doesn’t mean that it’s true.
- If you consistently get the urge to punch someone, take up kickboxing or karate or some sort of physical activity to help get out your aggression in a positive way.
- Try to not judge, wherever possible.
- If you disagree with someone’s parenting, unless the child is in danger of severe harm/abuse, butt out(this is a very clear…
View original post 193 more words