Something To Think About By Mitch Santell
1. Keep cool while others go hot.
2. Three sides to all arguments.
3. Don’t give directives to a subordinate when you are angry.
4. Treat all people like you would treat yourself.
5. Look for the seed of an equivalent benefit in every unpleasant circumstance which you are in.
6. Learn to ask questions and listen to the answer (How do you know?)
7. Never say or do anything before thinking if it will benefit someone or hurt them.
8. Learn the difference between friendly analysis and unfriendly criticisms.
9. Remember that a good leader is one that can take orders as cheerfully as he gives them
#motivation #inspiration #success #life #quotes #time #fitness #work #thankyou