Happy Writing by Mitch Santell
There appears to be a lot of Americans in 2018 who are mentally, spiritually and emotionally ready to step away from the “victim mentality,” that has been so common over the past eight years and are now willing to take responsibility for their actions and their life.
Our society needs this trend. The shift is significant because it creates an environment of creativity, action and positive change.
Jen Trinque is a certified life coach and author. She loves helping her clients change their lives by changing their thoughts. According to Jen Trinque, she suggests the following:
Here are the steps I suggest taking:
1. Identify the people in your life from which you suck energy. Examples are people you try to get to praise you, give you words of love, compliments, sympathy, etc. Let me say again, it’s great to have a supportive web of friends and family, but there is a certain feeling of ickiness when you’re manipulating others to get something from them in order to make yourself feel better.
2. Start taking note of the exchanges where you’re creating or changing the energy in order to get something from another person to boost your own ego.
3. While you continue to note examples of you giving away your power, the power to feel good, to other people, start making a change. Do this by creating lists daily of why you are wonderful, lovable, and worthy. Picture yourself enveloped in a beautiful cloud, or a big, shimmery bubble, from which only love can enter and exit. Protect yourself from other people’s words and attitudes; this only leads to unhappiness leaking into your life.
4. Make the shift, permanently. Honor yourself and the power you have over your own feelings of self-worth. If your dad doesn’t tell you you’re the best or if your boyfriend doesn’t tell you you’re beautiful, tell yourself. You’re the only one who has to know it or believe it, anyways. Do not stop making lists of how wonderful you are or keeping up your protective bubble any time in the foreseeable future. You need to start taking care of you.
We have amazing power we aren’t even aware of. Often from the time we’re young we’re taught to reach to others to feel better. It doesn’t have to be that way. In fact, when you’re filling yourself up with love and goodness, you can’t help but attract even more love into your life! Start taking back your power today!
You have to be willing to make these changes now otherwise a lot of energy vampires are going to steal your dreams, soul, and passion. Taking positive action is about stepping away from bad energy vampires.
When I meet people I want to work with I have to make an assessment right away as to if they are a psychic vampire which is the following:
Energy vampires drain positive energy in many ways, such as:
* Intruding on your life, ignoring boundaries and privacy (energy vampires don’t think of you).
* Making big deals out of nothing. Energy vampires are often called “drama queens” because they can easily turn a broken nail into a Shakespearean tragedy.
Negative energy spreads from everyday events.
* Complaining constantly about their partners, jobs, children, bad luck, and illnesses. Energy vampires like to vent.
* Criticizing your hair, appearance, job, children, partner, friends, and pets (energy vampires aren’t positive).
* Not taking “no” for an answer. Energy vampires don’t consider your needs.
* Being unrelentingly negative. Their negative energy is relentless, and energy vampires drain your positive energy by encouraging you to be negative, too.
* Blaming everyone else for their problems (energy vampires don’t take responsibility).
#positivity #beyou #girls #onlygirls #rosalover #savage #sweetheart #momlife #singlemom #girlpower #iwin #changes #beyourbestself #supermom #mommyhood #womenempowerment #newyear #photograhy #instagram #canvasprints #phonecases #art #artcollective #abstract #a #b #passion #e #c #d #successquotes #networking #photooftheday #future #instacool #believe #confidence #nosugar #keto #lchf #ketogenicdiet #happynewyear #champagne #firework #2018 #party #partytime #skien #good #goodnight #nyttårsaften #venner #friends #goodfood #beautiful #goodfriends #norway #cool #coolstuff